How Can We Help?
You’ve done a great job planning so far, or maybe you are just getting started and this is your first stop; either way, you need someone to come alongside you. Someone that has been there, done that. Someone that has experience with weddings and all bringing all the pieces together. Someone that is willing to care about you and make it happen!
We Can Help You From Day One, or We Can Just Make Sure It All Comes Together Perfectly For You.
Complete Wedding Management -$2,500
Never planned a wedding before? Or you have planned a wedding before and you now realize how many moving parts there are to manage? Let’s start from the beginning, you’ll have an experienced professional guiding you every step of the way.
This package will include:
- Working together to create an all inclusive wedding budget.
- Working together to develop a wedding master plan. This will include each and every detail, flowers, favors, music, venue, food, cake…all the things!
- Accompanying client to all vendor appointments.
- Assist with venue and vendor selection and referral while keeping within budget.
- Assisting with vendor meetings, contracts and correspondence. Representing you and making sure that your needs are meet in a fair and reasonable manner. Serving as your spokesperson when needed.
- Handling any vendor negotiations that need to take place.
- Creation of detailed timeline for bridal party, family and vendors.
- Check in with vendors at two week and forty eight hours out from wedding.
- Coordination and handling of rehearsal.
- Unlimited access to coordinator via face-to-face meetings, text, calls and/or emails.
- Securing cards and wedding gifts for safe keeping during reception.
- COMPLETE management of your wedding day. Overseeing décor set up, ceremony, and reception space prep. Supervising vendors, processional line up, and most importantly, dealing with any issues or emergencies that may happen so your free to enjoy your day with NO STRESS.
*This package also includes everything included in the Partial Wedding Management package*
Partial Wedding Management - $1,200
You actually enjoy the planning process, but you would like to enjoy being the bride as well. Save yourself and your family from all of the stress. Put down your spreadsheet and pick up your bouquet.
This package will include:
- Initial Meeting.
- Venue visit.
- Meeting four weeks out from wedding date for consultation, making sure everything is on track.
- Check in with vendors one week out from wedding date.
- Creation of timeline for rehearsal and wedding day.
- Distributing timeline to bridal party, family and vendors.
- Coordinating vendor arrivals.
- Overseeing rehearsal, help with processional etc.
- Assisting bride and bridal party with dressing and photos.
- Assisting photographer with family pictures to save time.
- Overseeing processional.
- And bridal walk.
- Seeing that marriage license is signed.
- Working with DJ/Band to keep reception flowing smoothly and on time.
- Help with packing up gifts and décor.
Pinterest Vision > Reality
Pinterest Perfect weddings may not be as attainable as they seem – especially not when you’re planning your big day on your own. That’s where I come in. We can discuss your wedding Pins and I can help make your Pinterest Board become a reality in more ways than you could ever imagine.*
*Inquire for pricing.
Custom Wedding Package
Every wedding has different needs and we certainly can’t fit everything into one box. This package allows us to offer individual services tailored specifically to your wedding. You can also add this package to any of our other wedding planning packages. For example, no time to address all of your invitations? We can take care of it for you! Need rentals picked up or delivered? No problem!*
*Inquire for a la carte pricing